To Receive Phone Notifications from our System:
How to Receive Phone, Email, & SMS (text) Alerts:
- You must be entered into the school's system (InformationNOW) as a custodial contact of one of our students - this usually happens at registration.
- If you are in the system but not receiving calls, your contact information may not be accurate. Call your child's school to confirm.
- If you are not a custodial contact of a student and you wish to receive alerts pertaining to a student, you must contact your student's school and make that request. In order to protect our students, each request is handled on an individual basis at the discretion of the student's legal guardian(s) and school administration.
Do Not Call List:
- At any time you may call your child's school and request to be put on the block list. At any time during a call, you may press 5 on your phone's keypad and this will also add you to our block list.
SMS (Text) Message Service:
You must already receive phone calls from our notification system (InformationNOW) in order to subscribe to text messaging. (See above.)
Once you are successfully entered into the system:
- You automatically receive a text message that requests your permission to send you SMS messages, or gives you the option to decline this subscription.
- Your wireless plan's regular text rates may apply - check with your carrier for more information on this
- Some carriers automatically block automated messages from their customers. If you have signed up but are not receiving text messages, your carrier may be restricting them, and you must contact your carrier for more information.
- If you have questions or if you do not already receive calls from the system and you wish to, contact your school office